Sunday, April 22, 2012

Elective: Career Tech: Digital Photography

One of my photos edited using computer software.
Digital photography is editing photos using computer software. For example you can draw a pair of glasses and a mustache on a photo. There are different ways to edit a photo not just doodling. You can do all kinds of things to them. I'll explain some of them now:
  1. Cropping is cutting out all the parts you don't want to see.  
  2. Rotating is turning the photo around so it's turned the way you like.
  3. Retouch is removing pimples and stuff like that.
  4. Red-eye is removing red eyes.
  5. Straighten is straightening the photo.
  6. Fix is fixing the lighting and stuff like that.
  7. Tint is tinting the photo a certain color.
  8. Text is typing words on the photo.       
There are Different programs that help you to edit your own photos. Some of  them have to be installed and others you can just access from the internet. I'm going to put some links to a couple photo editing programs.

 (Picmonkey you can access from the internet and Picasa and Windows live photo gallery you have to install.)

Hi, I'm going to put all my favorite photos here in a little gallery. (They,re all edited on the computer.)

This is one of my favorites.
I think this one is really sweet.
This was my very first one.
 I think this one is really funny.
This one is meant for someone special.  
 I think this ones really funny too.