Saturday, March 31, 2012

Social Studies: Zodiac signs

Zodiac wheel
The Zodiac is the Greek word for "the ring of animals". Your Zodiac sign  a way of describing your personalty like if you were a Leo you would be energetic and social  and if you were a Pisces you would be shy and artistic and so on and so on. I think it's a little weird that I'm a Leo and I act like a Leo and my sisters a Pisces and she acts like a Pisces.

Here's a little joke I wanted to fit in: "maybe my dogs so crabby because he's a Cancer" get it Cancer the crab. There are 12 signs these are them: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. You can find out what your sign is by looking on the internet for what date you have to be born on to be that sign.

 Wikipedia: Zodiac
Wikipedia: Zodiac signs